Thank you so much to the lovely blogger/artist Carina Santos of NothingSpaces.com for featuring me on her beauty blog’s Nosy Beauty section. It pushed me to finally take photos of my makeup kit, something many of my readers have been asking for!:) Yay!
My makeup kit is a gift from Jim’s mom, she got it from Muji
- MAC Studio Fix NC35
- Motives Concealer Amber E20 – A makeup artist from my old TV show was selling this brand of makeup and since it was what he used on me I got one for personal use. Works fine for me!
- Maybelline 2-in-1 Shadow Liner – When I want more dramatic eye liner I go for MAC’s liner gel
- RiRi x MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash – This isn’t the best mascara but it fits in my makeup kit and good enough for every day use
- MAC Brow Set Beguile – Mostly I use this on its own but I pair it with the veluxe brow liner for a more defined eyebrow shape
- MAC Blush Brush
- MAC Bronzing Powder – I tone down the chubby cheeks by contouring my face. I like my cheeks, but sometimes I like to feel pretty more than cute hehe does that make sense to you?
- MAC Deep Brunette Veluxe Brow Liner
- Charm Eyeshadow Blending Brush – I also have a smaller version of this brush but I don’t know where the heck it went… I like that one better. I never wore eye shadow before discovering these blending brushes. You’d have to be a real idiot to mess it up with this as your tool.
- The Body Shop All-in-One BB Cream 01 – I use this on bad face days. And you thought only bad hair days were the only ones to look out for…
- RiRi x MAC Her Cocoa Eyeshadow Palette – Love this palette. I’m super into brown eye shadow. I haven’t really experimented with other colors yet.
- Shu Uemura Gold Eyelash Curler – I believe this is limited edition? Or niloloko lang ako ng friend ko na nagbigay sa akin nito? Haha thanks either way, Martin!
- RiRi x MAC Short Duo Fibre Brush – Great for blending everything, mostly the contour and powder so I don’t look like I’ve got big stripes on my fez.
- Benefit Watt’s Up! – I love this highlighter, I put it right above my cheekbones and above my brow bones although I’ve read you’re supposed to put it under your brow bones? Hmm, I should probably try that.
- MAC Pinch O’ Peach Blush
I keep different kinds of lipstick in my actual bag so I can choose depending on the event!
BONUS: I use this Tweezerman x L.A.M.B. mirror from Beauty Bar to put makeup on!:)