My makeup kit is a gift from Jim’s mom, she got it from Muji
- MAC Studio Fix NC35
- Motives Concealer Amber E20 – A makeup artist from my old TV show was selling this brand of makeup and since it was what he used on me I got one for personal use. Works fine for me!
- Maybelline 2-in-1 Shadow Liner – When I want more dramatic eye liner I go for MAC’s liner gel
- RiRi x MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash – This isn’t the best mascara but it fits in my makeup kit and good enough for every day use
- MAC Brow Set Beguile – Mostly I use this on its own but I pair it with the veluxe brow liner for a more defined eyebrow shape
- MAC Blush Brush
- MAC Bronzing Powder – I tone down the chubby cheeks by contouring my face. I like my cheeks, but sometimes I like to feel pretty more than cute hehe does that make sense to you?
- MAC Deep Brunette Veluxe Brow Liner
- Charm Eyeshadow Blending Brush – I also have a smaller version of this brush but I don’t know where the heck it went… I like that one better. I never wore eye shadow before discovering these blending brushes. You’d have to be a real idiot to mess it up with this as your tool.
- The Body Shop All-in-One BB Cream 01 – I use this on bad face days. And you thought only bad hair days were the only ones to look out for…
- RiRi x MAC Her Cocoa Eyeshadow Palette – Love this palette. I’m super into brown eye shadow. I haven’t really experimented with other colors yet.
- Shu Uemura Gold Eyelash Curler – I believe this is limited edition? Or niloloko lang ako ng friend ko na nagbigay sa akin nito? Haha thanks either way, Martin!
- RiRi x MAC Short Duo Fibre Brush – Great for blending everything, mostly the contour and powder so I don’t look like I’ve got big stripes on my fez.
- Benefit Watt’s Up! – I love this highlighter, I put it right above my cheekbones and above my brow bones although I’ve read you’re supposed to put it under your brow bones? Hmm, I should probably try that.
- MAC Pinch O’ Peach Blush
I keep different kinds of lipstick in my actual bag so I can choose depending on the event!
BONUS: I use this Tweezerman x L.A.M.B. mirror from Beauty Bar to put makeup on!:)